The Russian Spy set Free by the USA - just look at her now!

by fulltimestudent 1 Replies latest social current

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Anna Chapman was a Russian Spy in the USA. She was 'caught' by the FBI in 2010, and soon afterward returned to Russia in a 'spyswap.'

Look at her now:

Tank girl! Chapman atop a T80 of the Kantemirovskaya division - which Ukraine said was recently spotted entering the disputed territories in support of rebels

Tank girl! Chapman atop a T80 of the Kantemirovskaya division - which Ukraine said was recently spotted entering the disputed territories in support of rebels.

Special: 'I am very lucky to be at the heart of my motherland's army. It's a very special day for me,' she said

Special: 'I am very lucky to be at the heart of my motherland's army. It's a very special day for me,' she said Dear Leader: The programme pointed out the huge boost in funding Putin had given to Russia's armed forces

Knife through the heart: Chapman showed off the techniques she had been taught at the base

Knife through the heart: Chapman showed off the techniques she had been taught at the base.

Proud: Chapman brandished a Kalashnikov, pointing out how it was the most reliable rifle ever made

Proud: Chapman brandished a Kalashnikov, pointing out how it was the most reliable rifle ever made

Well fed: The former spy boasted of the food choices the Russian soldiers had - and sniped at how the US army is having to fight obesity among its servicemen

Well fed: The former spy boasted of the food choices the Russian soldiers had - and sniped at how the US army is having to fight obesity among its servicemen

Flame-haired Chapman has made a fortune in Moscow since being unmasked by the FBI in 2010 as part of an undercover espionage network inside America. She and other 'illegal spies' were sent back home in a Cold War-style spy swap.

After her exposure as a Russian agent she was also stripped of her British passport, but since returning to Moscow she has carved out a lucrative new career as a TV presenter and owner of a fashion brand soon to open its second outlet in Moscow.

During the broadcast - first aired in March at the height of the tensions with Ukraine but only unearthed today - she also told viewers she was surprised to learn that 'a Russian private gets almost 4,500 calories a day. This is twice more than a woman should eat to keep fit.

It's almost 6 am and 3,000 handsome men are still sleeping. I am very lucky to be at the heart of my motherland's army. It's a very special day for me

'By the way, it is more than in German, French or American army, where the daily intake shouldn't exceed 3,600 calories. Our soldiers are better fed.

'I'm starving. However, in the American army they fight obesity. The Kantemirovskaya division fighters don't have this problem. Everyone here looks as is they were hand-picked.'

She trumpets the high quality food available to soldiers after the budget for the army was significantly boosted by Putin.

'As the saying goes, you can postpone a war but never a lunch,' she said. 'To be honest, after everything I heard about the army, I was expecting to see barley porridge and not so much choice: two different sorts of soup, cutlets or goulash.'

She was 'all but dizzy from the multitude of salads. They even have olives.'

Approvingly, she added: 'Hold on - a choice between three courses, a salad bar, it's not a canteen, it's a restaurant. I have forgotten I'm in the army.'

Chapman - who had been deployed by Russian foreign intelligence in the US - was sent on 'tactical training' with the tank division, part of the former Red Army, she revealed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847117/EXCLUSIVE-Anna-Chapman-manoeuvres-make-Russian-spy-deployed-Putin-boost-support-Ukraine-invasion-hilarious-visit-handsome-troops.html#ixzz3KdPyaeIQ

• inbetween
    inbetween

from Russia with love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit