Greatest College Football Day

by DisArmed 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• DisArmed
    DisArmed

I don't read too much about sports on the forum. One of the great things about being out of Wally World is enjoying sports without judgement. I love college football and this, to me is the greatest College Football day! Rivalry Saturday, Michigan vs Ohio State, Georgia vs Georgia Tech, Alabama vs Auburn, South Carolina vs Clemson...on and on! Who are you pulling for?

• DJS
    DJS

DisArmed,

Ditto. in order: Michigan, Georgia, Neither (can both teams lose?), South Carolina (the old ball coach). Non-Americans don't understand our love affair with college football; sometimes I don't understand it! But it rocks.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I know it doesn't have the luster of Alabama-Auburn, but Wisconsin-Minnesota is the game I'm going to be watching today. Oldest rivalry in college football, and it's for the Big Ten west title. The first time in over 50 years that there's been that much at stake.

Go Badgers!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Washington State vs Washington is tonight. Great cross-state rivalry, additional fuel on the fire provided by the fact that I went to WSU and two of my three children have degrees from UW, and the third is probably going there next year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit