I wonder if he thinks about us when he's by himself?

by J-DUBBED 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

Yes I wonder if our son thinks about us or any of his Non J-Dub Club aquaintances. Let's say when he's laying in bed going to sleep and his Devil Woman J-Dub wife is passed out(not influencing him);

Does he wonder how we're doing? Does he wonder why we do what we do?
    Does he remember things we did together as he grew up?
    Does he get headaches and feel mixed up? (We sure do)

Or does he just think we're fucked up and raised him wrong? Maybe just dreams up ways he can pull us into the J-Dub Club.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry -- that is so sad. It's one of the wicked things about the wtbts and all cults.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

If you or your wife get the opportunity, ask your son why he has cut you off on the basis of NOT becoming JW's, when you've been assured by serving JW's that they do not cause new Witnesses to sever family ties with non-Witness relatives. http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/families/

w87 6/15 p. 26 Family Care—How Far Does It Extend?

The Christian obligation to provide “for those who are his own” thus definitely includes a person’s marriage mate and children, parents and grandparents. A responsibility of this sort exists even when such dependent ones are unbelievers

Ask him why he's proving JW.ORG to be lying!

• LV101
    LV101

Per Searcher's w87 quote, evil cult needs to know their followers are not obedient to its commands much less the Bible. No secret there to the world. Mental health/pharm business can attest to their psych and self-medicating alcohol problems.

Like members used to say to me it's not like what you read in the magazines/journals. Well, duh - found that out the hard way as far as love, kindness, any behavior/habits of decent, worldly, folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit