Moments of Lucidity/What do I put in her coffee to keep her this way?

by SonoftheTrinity 6 Replies latest social relationships

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

How should you react when all of a sudden, a loved one has a moment of lucidity. Within the space of a couple of hours, my wife talked about politics, race relations, and gave the kids a passionate lecture about how life sucks without a college degree which is why they should study harder in school and play less video games. What can I put in her coffee to keep her this way?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Frustrating to no end isn't it? If you find out, let me know!!!

• blondie
    blondie

It's amazing what jws will say in guarded moments and locations. My family did that but then at the KH and around uber jws, they would go back to the company line.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

My daughter has a home personality (real) and a dub personality (sad). Don't think she's even aware.

• frankiespeakin
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

My wife's paranoid moments are such that magic mushrooms would not be good. She has said our Jack Russell Chihuahua is controlled by demons and obsesses about the risks of firewood being stolen if left on the front porch. I guess with magic mushrooms I could introduce her to the gnomes who are going to be protecting our firewood from now on. I know about Catholicism on psychedelics, just google Santo Daime, but I wonder about JW on psychedelics. A lot of staring at bad magazine art?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I was just joking as I take it you were too about the coffee additive. But that being said a small micro dose is what I was talking about which can not be felt but in my estimation would get the neurons firing in different patterns which mean new ideas comming to consciousness gradually with little epiphanys over time instead of a big dose with tremendous life changes in its wake. That is what happened to me with the use of cannabis along with the internet search engines availible at the time(1999).

I'm familiar with the ayahuasca church from south america, and have ingested the brew scores of times, powerful stuff if given time to integrate the insights, but one thing for sure it brings clearity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit