Anybody here from Portugal?

by Nassau 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nassau
    Nassau

Anybody here from Portugal or Portuguese Congregations around the world? in P: Tem aqui alguém de Portugal ou de alguma congregação Portuguesa no mundo? Seria muito interessante podermos contactar-nos mutuamente neste forum e partilharmos as nossas próprias experiências.

• sunshine35
    sunshine35

Hi Nassau,

I live in the US but I was born in Portugal and attended a couple of Portuguese Congregation.I think it would be cool to share some of our experiences. in P: Nasci e fui criada em Portugal ate aos 12 anos de idade. Fui Testemunha de Jehova mais de 10 anos e frequentei duas differentes congregacoes aqui na US. Sou nova neste forum mas gostaria de houvir responta de si.

• Nassau
    Nassau

Hi Sunshine,

I am glad that I could find someone from Portugal here. I am very sorry that I could not respond to you sooner but I have been "out" from this Forum for a couple of weeks. I hope you can see this message because I can not see you e-mail available here. And I hope you can contact me soon. Here is my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I would like to share with you my experience as JW. My native language is Portuguese but I can handle to speak in English with you.

Best regards,

Nassau

• Drue
    Drue

i think Osarsif is from Portugal
    have a look here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32323&site=3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit