The Crappy piano music Replacement has begun

by 1tMakesNoSence 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1tMakesNoSence
    1tMakesNoSence

Im typing this while I'm sitting on the toilet in the Kingdom hall to just skip a few seconds of the mumbling.

They read a letter just now they have started to replace the kingdom melodies with the orchestral versions. All and all to make it look and sound better to the people outside.

Id have to say though, that piano music sucks measuring up to church music.

Ugggggggggggggggg guess I have to get back at it.... enough toilet time out

• Village Idiot
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Those kingdom melodies used to put me to sleep. I just wish they could liven them up a bit with a bit of base. It would make a huge difference. It's like they have never got past the error of when that music was popular. I guess we'll have to wait for a GB member to die and be replaced by some techno metal loving brother. Now that would be cool.
  • St George of England
    St George of England

The new "music" for songs 136 - 142 can be heard here:-

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/sing-to-jehovah-new-songs/

George

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    I remember many years ago I asked why the difference. Why was it that the assemblies songs were different from the KH songs. I was told specifically by one of the elders that because the group was smaller, it was easier to follow a single piano music, and that way you could read the notes on the book (like everyone is a music teacher). I guess that explanation is out the window.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    No techno metal loving brother is ever going to be on the GB! The best you could hope for is someone who loves the Beatles, and it wouldn't even be the more interesting, later Beatles...it would be EARLY beatles. He might be young enough to like techno metal, but he won't like it, he will be an early Beatles fan.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Faye= there have been 2 documented cases of the happy song by Pharrell Williams be played inside the holy places of jehovah. The way things are going anything is possible.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Well the Beatles would certainly be a step in right direction. Maybe techno metal might be pushing things a bit far. Lol. Hey I'm just great full for the happy song.
  • FusionTheism
    FusionTheism
    Ahh, Hell yes! I could go for some JW Beatles tunes.
  • FusionTheism
    FusionTheism
    Oh have you guys checked out that one new song, don't remember the name... One of the three newest, that sounds almost just like the theme of Jurassic Park

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit