Friends in the Media - Old and New

by Lionel_P_Hartley 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

It sounds like tonight on Dateline is a smashing success. Let's be sure to email all out friends in the media thanking them - and let's not forget the valiant efforts of [email protected]. Stephen really went to bat for us - to the point that he is finding it hard to do much more writing about JWs, at least for now - but a mighty show of sincere thanks to him could do no harm. He really uncorked the UN bottle in the UK media, when there was no momentum in the media, and also the sad story of Laree - and let's not forget his editorial showing JR Brown to be a two-faced hypocritical liar with no "natural affection" in the brutal murder of Laree - another silentlamb, but one silenced for ever.

Natutally, emails of _great_ thanks to Dateline are very much in order.

LPH

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I agree Lionel.

Also, this comment about Stephen Bates:

Stephen really went to bat for us - to the point that he is finding it hard to do much more writing about JWs, at least for now
    This is something I speculated must have happened, as he has been silent in the past few months on JW issues. I only hope that Dateline makes the whole JW story "big" enough, that he can write more w/o his objectivity being questioned.

12 stories a year shouldn't be too many, Mr. Bate's editors, now should it? Please? For the children?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit