INTERSTELLAR

by RobertT18 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

Sorry for the caps but... this movie was incredibly amazing! This film will probably win a lot of Oscars. More than an hour's worth of footage has been shot in 70mm so it is worth seeing it in IMAX. Also the the music score is amazing, it captures the vastness and emptiness of space.

GO SEE IT NOW!

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

I will check it out.

• Simon
    Simon

I want to see it just because some of it was filmed locally so we can try and spot places we know.

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

I've seen it three times in IMAX already!! One of the greatest movies & soundtracks of all time!!

• inbetween
    inbetween

seen it, great movie, touches on many aspects of modern physics, not all is consistent and proven, but still very interesting.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

It was amazing!!! I want to see it again in case I missed anything! Definitely will buy it.

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

AWESOME movie! made me wonder more and more whats is in our universe that we are not aware of.

YHWH has a greater purpose than the words of the bible. I know its hollywood and special effects, but It made me appreciate more the depth of knowledge and wisdom of the mind of our Creator. We are truly nothing but a single grain of sand on a never ending beach!

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

It's ana amazing film.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit