New to the site

by LexIsFree 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Alex, welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your story.

And welcome to the rest of your life!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome Alex - and so good that you decided to come out of the shadows. Feels good, doesn't it?

• BashfulAshG
    BashfulAshG

Hi Alex!

Welcome to this site! I've been lurking for years, even before my baptism. Stupid, I know. I hope that others will wake up soon to see the destruction that this religion causes.

Cheers!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting out and moving on.
  • clarity
    clarity

A huge welcome to you Alex .

Wishing you a wonderful life with your own family. It is a terrible thing when a 'religion' teaches its own people to hate one another!

Things will continue to get better, although possibly two steps forward and a half a step back for awhile.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to JWN,Alex.

Bangalore

• DJS
    DJS

Alex,

Welcome to freedom and JWN. We are glad to have you here.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    Welcome Alex.....and thanks for your story.....you seem like you are doing ok and moving on with life xx
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Bienvenido mi amigo. Thanks for sharing your life story! May the sun shine always upon you, the rain fall always behind you. May the wind blow at your back helping you wherever you may go.
  • LexIsFree
    LexIsFree
    Thank you every one for the warm welcome. Although there are difficult moments we all go through, I am sure that we all will overcome and live a life filled with true, unconditional love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit