A real chat with my brother

by All for show 3 Replies latest jw friends

• All for show
    All for show

My brother called to chat, which is shocking from the man of few words, off the cuff I let him know last weekend I learned that the outrageous socks he wears are inappropriate. I let him know I would no longer be associating with him and the fact that he has been inactive for the past 10 years he has blood on his hands and I didnt want that dripping all over my freshly cleaned Floors. I also told him the internet was no longer naughty, but the fact that he wasn't an MS ever, showed his lack of spiritual maturity. His long beard is clearly a sign of rebellion and there is no way Jehovah will let him through Armaggedon. He reminded me Jesus died for all mankind... I had to update him since his pathetic lack of attendance that Jesus did not die for him, he died for the annointed ( which will probably be changed to the FDS only) and only by following our earthly leaders may we maybe, only with so much service hours and donations, be saved.

We had a good laugh, he was shocked and continued a 2 hour conversation. he did warn about going and reading apostate literature .... Then I told him all I learned. Especially all the money sweeps, assembly hall costs, and lawsuits. He told me he longer identifies himself as a JW. He told me another sibling who I'm not in much contact told him he hasn't gone in 5 years, and attends another church, not identifying as a JW either. Neither knew TTATT, they just have feelings that something is wrong And don't give. a crap. Our other 2 siblings are trying... They are young males 20's and single....so we shall see. They live at home so they have parental pressure. There you have it 5 kids, 3/5 are done with 'The truth'

• out4good3
    out4good3

I wouldn't worry about the other two. As soon as they are able to move out, it'll be 5\5.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Well you might be saving them a lot of heart ache by sharring TTATT with them now. As many have related here, often people can be out physically but it just takes some major life event to get them sucked back into the cult. Educating them before that happens will innoculate them against any possibility of getting pulled back in somehow.

• clarity
    clarity

All For Show ......good for all of you, thanks

for sharing!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit