NewsMax: Prominent Jehovah's Witnesses: Tight Pants Designed by "Homosexuals' (Sociological approach)

by skeeter1 5 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1
    http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/tight-mens-pants-homosexual/2014/11/13/id/607127/
    Tight Men's Pants Designed by 'Homosexuals' to Be Indecent, Warn Jehovah's Witnesses

Thursday, 13 Nov 2014 10:18 AM

By Nick Sanchez

Anthony Morris III, member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses since 2005, said in a Saturday sermon that tight pants are designed by homosexuals to make young men indecent, and compared them to tight-fitting spandex on women — which he said God also condemns.

"What’s happened now is that it’s really caught on more — the tight suit jacket and the tight pants. Better known as tight pants. They are tight all the way down to the ankles. It’s not appropriate. It’s not sound of mind," he said,

"Like I've been telling others — and this is a fact — the homosexuals that are designing these clothes, they like you in tight pants! That's who likes it. Not spiritual people."

According to Raw Story, Morris gave a similar speech this past summer against what he calls the "metrosexual look."

"Do you remember that many, many, many homosexuals are in the clothing industry and doing the designing," he said in July. "Don’t you know they love it when you’re wearing tight pants? Oh yeah, you chuckle. I don’t think it’s funny. I think it’s disgusting."

According to research published in the April 2012 issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, those expressing negative attitudes toward homosexuals have a higher likelihood of being homosexuals themselves. Special The Truth About Social Security (AARP Expert Speaks) "Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses," study co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, told LiveScience.com after publishing.

"It appears that sometimes those who would oppress others have been oppressed themselves, and we can have some compassion for them too, they may be unaccepting of others because they cannot be accepting of themselves."

Ryan cautioned that "hidden homosexuality" is not the only source of negative attitudes toward gays, and that environmental factors — such as how one's raised — can also contribute toward such attitudes.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

btt

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

I think Morris is just jealous. He would look absolutely hideous in tight pants so he doesn't want anyone else to look good.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cultBgone - "I think Morris is just jealous. He would look absolutely hideous in tight pants so he doesn't want anyone else to look good."

When I was still in, I suspected something along those lines with regards to beards.

Some guys look really good in beards, and higher-ups who didn't resented that fact.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think Anthony Morris's Gaydar is working at 100% capacity. It's working so good that he confidently tell us who the master minds of this tight pants conspiracy are to get more eye candy without any factual evidence, just by gaydar alone. He probably don't like these types of pants because they are giving him unwanted boners while giving talks from the podium which can be pretty embarasing if it don't go down by time he gives a prayer to Jehovah and we all know Jehovah don't like it and for a fact it disgust him to have a Faithful and Discreet Slave get hard with eye candy tight pants and and insult to injury before Jehovah's lofty presence in prayer.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

frankiespeakin - "It's working so good that he confidently tell us who the masterminds of this tight pants conspiracy to get more eye candy without any factual evidence, just by gaydar alone."

Too funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit