Great Article on the Power of the Internet Exposing Religion

by BONEZZ 1 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

They don't mention the J-Dubs but you'll certainly see the similarities...

http://verdict.justia.com/2014/11/13/internet-religion-transparency-battling-tyranny

Here's an excerpt that will have the J-Zombies peeing their pants...It's pre-Armageddon and the Scarlet-colored Wild Beast is turning on the Harlot...

"In turn, the global character of the scandal earned the attention of the United Nations, which held hearings and issued damning reports on the failures of the Catholic Church to protect children, despite being a signatory to the Convention on the Rights of the Child."

Watchtower Spin:...The only child molestors allowed into God's Righteous New Order will be Watchtower ordained child molesters. As we all know, child molesters in Jehovah's Organization are members of the "True" religion.

-BONEZZ

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A well written article that revives my hopes, I had begun to despair that the Internet would not get through to many J.W's, but reading this and thinking again, I am sure it will continue to have the biggest effect upon membership ever felt by the WT/JW Scam religion.

I wonder if the JW org will follow the Mormon lead and come clean about some stuff, in an effort to spike the guns of us 'Poztates ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit