Bill Nye the Science Guy talking evolution on Alan Colmes tomorrow

by wannabefree 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Does anybody listen to the Alan Colmes radio program?

http://radio.foxnews.com/category/talk/alan-colmes-talk-radio/

Tomorrow Bill Nye will be a guest.

It is a call-in program. Callers aren't screened. You have a very good chance of getting on if you call.

You can talk about whatever subject you want.

Alan Colmes is from Brooklyn so no doubt is familiar with JW's.

Get the word out about JW's, abuse issue, selling of property in Brooklyn, whatever.

I listen nearly every evening while I am working and it would be a treat to hear somebody call in.

You can listen on the website or tune-in radio app.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Cool, I'll check it out!

I don't really see the point of talking about JWs though. Bill Nye is all about science. I have never heard him have an axe to grind with any particular religion, as much as I'd like to see him tear apart some arrogant JW that thinks he could debate with him.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Well, no, I don't mean talk to Bill Nye about JW's. Most of the program is open though where you can talk about whatever you want.

I just thought it might be a way to get the subject out there.

I've only called in once, got on immediately though. It is on live monday - friday 6-9 eastern

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

OK, so Bill Nye is only part of the show. That makes sense. I'll check it out!

Thanks!!!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Yes. And if you have a question or comment for Bill Nye, you can probably get through. It's a fun show.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Starts in 20 minutes ... I don't know what time Bill Nye is on ... probably in first hour.

• Simon
    Simon

I think bringing up JW issues on a Nill Nye show would just make people looks like they are nuts.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Simon, I totally agree. I should have been more careful in my opening post. I thought some would be interested in Nye's topic ... and, on a separate note, other potential during open topic times.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Bill Nye is likely on the show to plug his new book.

Which I just finished, by the way. Excellent. Downloaded the audiobook version which he reads himself, with all his personality. Probaby the easiest to listen to book about evolution I've found.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit