Saturday morning coffee and a new video...

by RayPublisher 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Hello all and happy Saturday morning! (At least in my part of the world it is morning)

I am sleeping in and drinking coffee... while on this day five years ago I would have been stuffing my appendages into an ill-fitting suit to go out and stump for WT coffers! Soooo glad that's a memory lol...

I wanted to mention that a new series on my JWStruggle video channel is now live; it's entitled:

"What it was like being a Jehovah's Witness Elder - Part 1"

This was a difficult video to make, but it has been rattling around inside me for a long while... "JWStruggling" to get out. If you know someone that is fascinated by the whole "JW Elder" thing then pass this video along if you care to:

What it was like being a Jehovah's Witness Elder - part 1 from JWStruggle on Vimeo.

Thanks again for the support- there are so many great people on here and it is a testament to the fact that there's a good life awaiting us after we leave the lies of the Watchtower Global Conglomerate!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Ray:

i always enjoy your videos. But I always get nervous because you film and drive

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hello, Ray, Hubby and I are also drinking coffee in comfortable clothes, laughing our heads off at some of the crazy posts today. To think how many Saturdays we wasted like you..........aaaaaakkkkkkk! Looking foreward to seeing your video. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your girlfriend last summer in Tahoe. Keep up the good work!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Hey Ray enjoyed the video. Agreed there was no Holy Spirit in the "Back Room". What happened to kid and his mom? Your Father in Law? Enquiring minds want to know.

I saw a great idea while researching video production for work. A clip for an office chair that holds a green screen or photo poster behind your head. Vola! you can instantly be filming "Live" from Bethel, a convention, the Farm. just an idea- lol

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL LOL

Oh man, we have the EXACT same story......I'm so GLAD to know other guys were appointed at 27, abused to death with parts and JC's.....and experienced these SAME stories......my god, it's eerie!!!

I can't stop laughing. These stories by we former elders are all the same..... like you, I went from young guy listening at these ridiculous problems.....to running the congregation ....

Love this stuff...and the goatee........I have one myself......we are such rebels.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Balaamsass2 - I am gonna talk about what happened to him and the mom (not a lot to tell but some interesting things) in part. I can't wait for Tahoe TTATTFest July 10-12, 2015!

@daringhart13 - Yes that sounds about right we are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit