JW on blue background,--- help!

by prologos 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos

working on he house today, I was stunned to see JW on a blue background that had peeled off the new windows.

can't link, but please google: "jw windows logo" to see it . free unvolontary visual display for the org in new window installations. ?!?!

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Its the UN and Israel flag color scheme, since JWs represent both in some manner I guess.

• silent
    silent

Yeah I've seen this. It's the Jeld-Wen company that makes windows and doors and that indeed is their logo. See below:

http://supremealuminumllc.com/images/Window%20Manufacturer%20Logos/JeldWenLogo.jpg

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

so thats not a copyright issue? there is also a jw player too.

• prologos
    prologos

Kingdom halls usually have no windows, no normal, natural daily fresh light, so the Jeld Wen window company should have no issue with the free exposure.

Trade marks are no issue either, because they are usually germane to a particular field.

JW = publishing and real estate.

JW = windows & doors.

only Jeld Wen doors allow exit without consequences. which can not be said for the kh doors.

The Elders should be proud of us that we exposed the JW on blue logo for all passers-by. The windows with their stickers were installed some time ago, long before JW ORG's origin. the glue is now failing and that is how I saw it hrizontally.

should we change our 'nom de guerre' to PROLOGO sans the "s"?

thank you silent for the partiall link.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit