Can someone please explain this to me.....

by AlwaysBusy 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

If someone has time, please look at the child abuse policy...is this true? Does anyone know anything about this site? I am really trying to understand and find out what is truth and what is fiction. Does anyone know who wrote this? And does anyone know why the pctures along with the Pedo article are so non-JW?

http://thirdwitness.com

Jehovah's Witnesses and the Truth About Child Abuse, NGO, and 607

Have you been made to stumble because of the the Watchtower Society's association with the United Nations as a NGO?

Has the pedophile coverup reports caused you to question whether Jehovah's Witnesses are really God's true organization?

Has the claims of clear Biblical and secular evidence that Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607 led you to believe that the WT publications are attempting to hide the truth about their 1914 teaching with 'artfully contrived' stories?

The purpose of this website is mainly for Jehovah's Witnesses and interested ones who may have been discouraged and stumbled by what opposers are saying on these issues. Indeed there are those who have left the faith as a result of these accusations, some who had a record of faithful service for 30 years or even more. Even some of us who participated in the research and writing of the information presented here were either temporarily taken in by the claims made by opposers on some of these issues or we simply did not know for sure if their claims were true or not. That is why we were determined to do an honest and thorough investigation.

The information presented here is the result of that investigation. It is a collaboration of almost 3 years of research and investigation and covers all three issues definitively and in detail. If you have heard or read the accusations made on these three issues you owe it to yourself to examine the facts and read the information presented here before making a judgment based merely on hearsay or the words of others who are only out to discredit Jehovah's Witnesses regardless of what the documentation and facts actually reveal. If you believe that Jehovah's Witnesses make up God's true organization on earth you will be pleasingly surprised and you will find that opposers of Jehovah's Witnesses have no answer to this information other than their usual rhetoric.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I would suggest you look up jwfacts as a starting point about those 3 issues raised and do your own personal research AB .

As for the site in question you enquire about , you will see a reference to Web Ring that you can click on that takes you to their home page.

I hope that helps.

smiddy

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Those are all separate issues. The UN NGO and Pedophile developments can be substantiated. The 607 study will lead off into ancient chronology.

Thus I think the UN NGO is the place to start for it is the most cut and dried. And just move on to the Pedophile protection policies and in time it is pretty clear Bethel is forming their own mass liability for the national courts to act on in time.

I also think the ramifications of the UN NGO will be far more severe and swift, compared to years of national lawsuits involving the pedophile realm of judgments.

Awake! 9/8/1991 pretty much shows Bethel's method of endorsing the 3rd UN presentation while not connecting it to prophecy or fourther globalism commentary and world government in general. The next 70+ "new world order" references to that UN placement to follow 1991 through 2001, are pretty much how Bethel did its "public information" portion of their United Nations prmotional agreement, and it can be searched on the Watchtower CD, and probably why the online JW "Library" starts where the UN NGO went unofficial.

The UN dissacoiated themselves from JWs, so it was not Bethel that quit, it was the UN that had to kick them out because now JWs also reproach the UN with all the bad press that has spawned regarding this "adulterous" issue. Bethel still condones the UN NGO, does not address it officially, so many JWs do not know they should "flee" the Bethel organization, (Matt24:15), because many JWs have no idea there was a UN slumber party with the Bethel "virgin daughter".

Obviosuly Bethel hides the facts because it is serious for such disfellowshiping obsessed tyrants to also be guilty of an offense beyond mere disfellowshiping to rectify.

Thus the UN sins and the Pedophile sins cover the full gambit of Bethel's "sexual" crimes whether spiritual, or literal, and the news of BOTH came out in 2001, at the same time. The Dateline story was postponed until May 2002, because of 911.

Now honestly JWs should be made aware of this reality from its own leaders, but they fail to do so still.

"Thirdwitness", imo, is just a form of "plausible deniability" to keep some JWs in the criminal operation rather than just going home and reading the Bible and giving the Bethel windbag a break. Its only going to get worse and worse at Bethel, according to their own rules they have "sinned against God", no matter how they may want to treat their UN VD, they still have it, and they are whitewashing it for naive JWs as much as they can, yet still never doing so officially.

They plainly know MILLIONS have stumbled on this little affair, yet they act as if it is nothing. That is not a good red flag, imo.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Thank you, Smiddy.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Does anyone know anything about this site?

Thirdwitness (I call him 'T-wit' for short) is a long-time internet JW apologist who was, for a time, a follower of ex-JW 'prophet' e-watchman/Robert King. I and many others have slugged it out with him on 607 and other stuff in the past. There are huge threads from years ago on this board where T-wit and his dishonest arguments get a good kicking by the likes of AlanF, Hillary Step and others.

A well-summarized background on this character can be found in an older thread HERE (donuthole's post), and he still surfaces from time to time on the topix forum.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Ann...Thank you so much.... The reason I ask is that, I had told a JW about my son being molested by an elder, and she sent me the Pedophile piece he wrote... so I tried to find out who this person was, and I couldn't. Thanks, again, I really appreciate it.

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

Where in the Bible does it say God is going to use an organization now? He operates with individuals on a personal basis not through a mammoth organization. Obviously T-wit's logic is flawed from the beginning. ;)

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Good ole 3W has been around for a while. His apologetics are NOT supported by the branch in any way, and he has no affiliation with some of the apologists from back in the late 90's early 2000's.

Like Ann said he was an e watchman follower, who felt he was duped, and then went back to his former faith and decided to try to protect others. What his arguement seems to boil down to is a difference in view of seriousness and a technical leaning towards scapegoating certain things.

Its the only "pro" JW abuse policy thing on the internet, and it is quite old. So when a JW gets the courage together to look for something, they can see his naughty little defense. They forward it as if to say......"see?"

• LP97
    LP97

This is quite coincidential, I just read a big long comment from an apologist who used this thirdwitness site quite a bit (it might be the person who runs the site in fact) on the Jehovah's Witnesses: In-depth Look video (it's a very good 1hr 40mins summary of the JWs in a university lecture, I recommend you check it out).

They had a very interesting defence of Russell by claiming that after 1904 he abandoned Barbour's view that the end would come in 1914 and that he didn't do prophesying, but rather it was just his thoughts. But a quote from June 15 Watchtower 1911 alone destroys his claim: "October, 1914, will witness the full end of Babylon, "as a great millstone cast into the sea," utterly destroyed as a system.". And then there's another one from July 15 1906: "the truths I present, as God's mouthpiece". One of the quotes he used ever indicated he interpreted and understood prophecy that was already there...so this was the failing of Jehovah/Jesus, not Russell? If he is God's mouthpiece, then his words should be fulfilled. And they weren't. Simple as that. His defense, while better than most apologists, is still poor.

He also claimed that the two witness rule was OK because it's in the Bible, so we follow the Bible and therefore it's right. So he's perfectly happy with a policy that leads to child abuse because...the Bible says so. Can't really argue with that logic. Of course, there are plenty of things in the Bible that JWs don't follow, such as Jesus being the mediator for all which is clearly indicated through a number of scriptures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit