2008 Watchtower Income Tax Return

by objectivetruth 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I found this, and did not see it posted previously.. Thought I'd post it, in case it's of use to anyone.

http://irs990.charityblossom.org/990T/200908/111753577.pdf

According to this all Assets in 2008 were valued at $400,000,000

• JeffT
    JeffT

This isn't an income tax form. Well it is, but it is not THE income tax form. This is the IRS description of this form:

"Because tax-exempt organizations generally operate for charitable or other beneficial purposes, most income that they receive is exempt from tax under the Internal Revenue Code. Tax-exempt organizations are permitted to engage in income-producing activities that are considered to be unrelated to their exempt purposes. However, income from these activities may be taxable. This study measures income, deductions, and tax imposed on tax-exempt corporate and trust entities' unrelated business income. Data are compiled from Form 990-T, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return."

In this case its for some kind of Limited Partnership of which the WTBS has an interest. I can't find out much about "Provictor Property Fund" I think it is probably a Real Estate Investment Trust. The 400 million dollars is probably the total value of the trust, of which the WTBS owns some percentage. I suspect that there are lots of these forms floating around somewhere. The Watchtower is smart enough to be doing something with its money.

• LogCon
    LogCon

I see the books are in the care of G.F. Simonis, someone experienced in 'polishing the accounts', no doubt.

• factfinder
    factfinder

G.F. Simonis is the secretary-treasurer of the NY WTB&TS.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Is this just the Wt. corp. income tax? What about the other Corp. they control? Just asking. Still Totally ADD

• L3G
    L3G

Thanks. Whatever any shortcomings, this is quite a find!

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

What is provictor property fund management? it listed as a partner on the return.

• cofty
    cofty

What is provictor property fund management? it listed as a partner on the return.

PROVICTOR PROPERTY FUND V MANAGEMENT, INC. is a company in Georgia and its company number is K944671. PROVICTOR PROPERTY FUND V MANAGEMENT, INC. was registered on 11/1/1999. The company's status is listed as Active/Compliance.

CEO - David C. Pahl 3348 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 1100ATLANTA GA 30326
    CFO - David C. Pahl 3348 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 1100ATLANTA GA 30326
    Secretary - David C. Pahl 3348 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 1100ATLANTA GA 30326

So its all about 1 man - David C. Pahl.

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Yeah Cofty that was all I could find too. Wierd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit