JWpodcast with Irwin Zalkin

by Newly Enlightened 9 Replies latest social current

• Newly Enlightened
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Sorry guys, I did a search before I posted this but didn't see it in any other posts.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

This is a must listen; the details of WT knowledge of this issue and their foot dragging are jaw dropping.

There is a reference to a BOE in 1997 asking elders to outline ALL known cases of child sexual abuse and send in the details, and a followup in 1998 asking for any info not yet turned in!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think this pod cast on how reprehensible the GB are in these child molestation cases needs to be brought up again for those that missed it.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    I think everyone should listen to it. It really shows the GB for what they are!!
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Yes we need to see why Gerrit Loesch was such a chicken shit when it comes to defending his Corporation's policies that he has had hand in making. I hope all these guys/GB old farts get to take turns getting called to testify about their bull shit policies maybe that might knock some sense into their heads. They need to hear how nutty their shit sound on the witness stand and what blind fools they really are.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The Watchtower refusal to had over their files shows they are hiding there smoking gun, they have on file records that will blow them out of the water I wonder how much longer they can refuse court orders before they get search warrants. 10 million in punitive damages show just how guilty the Governing Body really are, these guys are going to have a very hard time with 'worldy reporters'.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

All I have to say is those records must be so damaging for them to refuse court orders and get thrown out of court.

I can't help but wonder who is on that list!

• clarity
    clarity

I think it was Barbara Anderson (correct me if I am wrong) who reported on the secret files with over 23,000 known pedo's within the watchtower society .........imagine how large that number is now years later!

Interesting page from Silent Lambs ..................

http://www.silentlambs.org/answers/23720.cfm

clarity 

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

truthseekeriam - "All I have to say is those records must be so damaging for them to refuse court orders and get thrown out of court."

When I heard about the refusal to supply the info and refusal to make Loche available for testimony, the first thing I thought was, "are they crazy, or just plain stupid?"

It wasn't until later that I realized that they'd rather swallow the court loss and accept the accompanied embarrassment then risk the even worse PR that the info's exposure/Loche's testimony would inevitably bring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit