Reaction To Coming Events

by Guest 77 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'll try to be as brief and informative with the following experience. We have a local business group and polticians who sit and discuss local affairs over breakfast.

This morning only one of them was present and I inform of the up and coming Dateline Story. He wasn't shocked to learn about pedophilia being practiced in religions. What shocked him the most was those JW's who are being expelled for exposing such wrongs! He said, 'That's just like you exposing a crime and you end being arrested!

We had a very interesting discussion. It came to my attention that this former Catholic was molested by his relative. His uncle molested other relatives and they kept silent about it. During one family reunion, he exposed his pedophile uncle in the presence of his family members. His uncle died a few years ago and went to his awake. He wanted to spit on his dead uncle. He had nothing but contempt for his uncle and he attended the awake to make sure he was 'dead.' I gave him 'silentlambs' website for more information.

This man is now 55 years of age and he tried ways and means to kill himself because of the damage that he experienced. That was a story in itself. I'm sure other stories will surface in the small community that I live in after the Dateline story. Anyways, I tested the waters and that was the reaction.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit