Theocratic "Apostate" WarFare

by mana11 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mana11
    mana11

There are many things that can be done to make others aware.

Perhaps in the following comments it would be good to have suggestions of "DIRECT ACTIONS" that everyone can do to have an impact on the WTBTS.

I suggest as an idea the following if you havent already done so;

Google Play App's

on android phone

On any and EVERY ANDROID phone that you can find, your, friends, work mates etc,

in the GOOGLE PLAY TAB search BAR,, type JW.

the results are several apps from Jehovahs Witnesses.

tap each app and install it.

Scroll down and rate it with 1 Star. (This is anonymous). however if you write a comment it attaches to your phones user name.

Preferable leave some NEGATIVE comments. as all the comments there are mindless and nausea inducing.

then simply uninstall it.

follow the same process with every app produced by jw's

You should note that at the bottom of the main app page you can FLAG THE APP.

I did this via several phones for the sign language app as they had some rather serious stuff and they had them available for children as a RATING it was for "EVRYONE". so they were removed for a time.

But in fact i am sure you can find so many things to report in these apps to google and FLAG them, which gets them PULLED!...

(Dont ya love Apostate Warfare!)

It helps to counter these app reviews JW Library:

"We are a privileged people... Thank you, thank you, thank you! The faithful slave is certainly doing the work that Jesus foretold. We are so blessed to be so well-fed spiritually. Thanks to you brothers, to our leader Jesus Christ, and above all, praise Jah for this beautiful gift!"

"Amazing! There isn't a more loving organization than this! We always receive things right on time and when we need them! Thank you so much for the wonderful provision!.. Updates are so nice! Appreciate the page numbers being added and insight book!"

It helps to counter these even more sickening app reviews JW Language:

"A gift from above!!! Jehovah is definitely back the organization no one else can do what He does! The website has become even more faith strengthening and building our confidence in that our Heavenly Father hears our prayers and answers them in ways we would not have been able to even think of! All credit goes to the Creator of Heaven and earth Jehovah!"

"I must be dreaming! This app is unbelievable - what will they think of next! Only Jehovah's organization could even think of creating an app to learn the languages that are needed to preach to all ends of he earth. I love you guys!"

"Jehovah is Love. Thank you Jehovah through your son Jesus Christ, Amen.Jehovah is nothing but LOVE. No other religious group has what Jehovah's witnesses has. Jehovah is providing LOVE & UNITY on a EXTREME GRAND SCALE."

Enough eh!...

What else can be done

• KateWild
    KateWild

Mana,

I applaud your desire to be active and express your views about the organisation, but I personally think this idea will not work. If you put a negative comment for a JW app, all JWs will see it and say "ahh that's just an apostate, we are warned they're bitter".

Our aim should be to help JWs wake up from their indoctrination don't you think?

You may very well be irritated by the comments, but these are fully indoctrinated JWs, I was once like them, but now I am awake. I am awake thanks to activists that did it the right way.

Kate xx

• 88JM
    88JM

I could be wrong, but I think the strategy proposed by mana11 is more for the benefit of non-JW's who see the app and think they should install it because it's a "5-star" app with gushing reviews, so it must have something amazing in it. You're correct that most actual JW's will install it regardless though.

• KateWild
    KateWild

more for the benefit of non-JW's who see the app and think they should install it because it's a "5-star" app with gushing reviews,-88JM

Ahh I see, I hadn't thought of that perspective. Perhaps just being simple and writing "This app is produced by a religious cult" would deter non-JWs. But if you think about it JWs place a huge amount of litterature and hardly anyone gets recruited, but some slip through the net I suppose.

Kate xx

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Well, the activist WT apostate crowd feels that I am an idiot. There are many direct actions that can be applied to the WT to contain it. What cannot be done in the United States (and I suspect every Western and Eastern democracy) is government interference with the WT's First Amendment rights. I will always defend the WT rights to my dying breath. People have different temperaments and resources. I know from extensive study of the immediate American Revolutionary War period, the Abolition Movement in England, the American Civil War, and the modern civil rights movement, and the peace movement during the Viet Nam war that normal people can be swayed by local neighbors. Word of mouth about your JW experiences and a concise rundown of their fraudulent doctrines is a powerful weapon. If you do it in anger, however, neighbors will side with the WT. I never miss an opportunity to educate people concerning the Witnesses. My take is that normal people don't care about doctrine but do care about high control groups that would deny a basic education to its members. Shunning is frowned upon. I briefly mention one or two JW practices then keep silent so I appear reasonable.

Another potent weapon is marketing. Americans are sorely lacking critical thinking skills. Conspiracy nuts flourish here. I volunteered to help teach critical thinking skills in the 7th grade as part of World Civilization class. Educators believe this is the best time. Adults are harder to teach. JWs overreach. When any group demands a loss of personal autonomy, it is time to retreat and hide under your bed. The United States is suffering many social and political problems b/c our citizens are ignorant of basic civics. The WTBTS would have trouble recruiting anyone if people asked questions of any group. This can be done in a neutral way. Literate, sophisticated citizens would flee the WTBTS.

Writing letters to friends, blogs, letters to the editor, human interest stories on television and other media can be a good weapon. Again, if you are angry and don't have objective facts conveyed with precision. Educating the public is paramount. The New York Times readership is above 40 million people around the globe. I believe an op-ed piece is possible. Attack religion, go to Bethel and give your business card while repeating obscenities, gathering email signatures with a petition never sent to anyone is not the way to place the agenda before the powerful elites who read the NYT. The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, LA Times, etc. are also potential vehicles. If I were an editor and visited this site, I would not print the piece.

There already discussion in prominent law reviews concerning the European concept of freedom from religion as a potential boost to First Amendment freedom of religion. Of course, many Americans want to impeach Justice Breyer for using the Internet and meeting with his peers in other democracies around the world. When people here post about "extreme" WT abuses or the WT is the most evil organization to ever exist in the world, I must disagree. There is far worse. I've paid a heavy price for being raised as a JW. Why would I spend hundreds of hours performing legal research and writing for people NOT ready for a serious fight or even discussion.

Lawsuits are not a good vehicle for reform. Standing with angry signs and heckling or shouting at Witnesses as they go about their business only reinforces the power of the WT with ordinary Witnesses. Perhaps a silent protest with backs turned to the convention site would be effective. There are so many choices for direct action. Interfere with their First Amendment rights and I will side with the WT. There are so many websites and books about organizing movements. There are bright, sophisticated people here but they are constantly shouted down by pure ignorance. Accuracy is important. Filing lawsuits is not victory. Victory is changing society. It is winning a final appeal. The Internet makes information available in seconds. Your vaunted leaders could spend a few hours educating themselves about law and placing the WT abuses in a global context. We do have grounds for complaint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit