bible scholar talks about translating the greek scriptures?

by venting 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• venting
    venting

I don't know my way around here very well. Could some one help me find that video someone posted. The video was a teacher showing how the book of mark was translated. I watched the whole thing. I thought it was very interesting. I want to watch it again. Thank you.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

geeze, that sounds great, let me know too! my mom age 72 thinks the whole governing body has degrees in biblical studies.

funny though she fails to realize, even if they did, they would have to go to a 'worldy' college to get those! and she thinks nothing, absolutely nothing

outside what the society says is right! you cant even mention a single article in any magazine or book or web site that I read becasue she says its all propaganda! lol oh how that makes me want to l.o.l !

shes a real pain to get sucked into a debate with, but she draws me in every time.

after i get off the phone with her I feel like someone just pulled me out of a boxing ring.

shes too old for me to bother trying to undoctrinize. shed have nothing to do on the weekends accept bug me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit