Too bad God doesn't use Twitter

by TTATTelder 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Just a random thought - but isn't it interesting that somebody like Ashton Kutcher can communicate with 16 million followers at the snap of his fingers on Twitter, but God apparently needs 7 old dudes in Brooklyn to pass a message along to half that many people?

Doesn't that seem just a tad bit inefficient?

TE

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Just a tad!

If they were my PR firm or publicity agent I would be firing their asses.

• smiddy
    smiddy

like Ashton Kutcher can communicate with 16 million followers at the snap of his fingers on Twitter, but God apparently needs 7 old dudes in Brooklyn to pass a message along to half that many people?

LOL

And then these 7 old dudes in brooklyn finally pass it on to 8 million people who slowly dawdle from door to door with the most important message to be proclaimed on earth with the utmost urgency , because Armageddon is just around the corner , and then the householder answers the door.

One witness looks at the other and says "What truth are we telling them today "

smiddy

• Simon
    Simon

If god really was God then he'd change al DNS one day to point to whatever his message was.

But then we'd blame Anonymous.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

smiddy: One witness looks at the other and says "What truth are we telling them today "

LOL.

God prefers JWs use the old, slow, inefficient methods. Imagine a Tweet revealing new truth going out on Monday and a re-Tweet by Friday with a "new light" change.

At least the outdated method makes doctrinal changes easier to hide.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Funny comments y'all

... such an absurd notion.

Imagine someone walking up to you and saying, "God told me to tell you .....blah, blah, blah..."

..........LOL YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!

It really is kindergarten level crap. Some days I can't believe I ever believed it. ugh..

-TE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit