DATELINE NOT ON!!!

by troubled 9 Replies latest social current

• troubled
    troubled

I just got an email from Dateline, saying it was going to be about "Chandra Levy." Also, it says "Dateline Friday," but here in CO, Dateline is on "Tuesdays." So I am confused.

Is it not airing????

• Salud
    Salud

Troubled,
    It was advertised all last nite w/ trailers saying it is going to be tonite, Tues. May 28th. Check your local listing in Colo. to see what time, maybe after the basketball game.

• betweenworlds
  • safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Troubled,

I just saw a commercial on NBC that says it will air tonight at 8, that's Eastern time (I'm in Florida). So as far as I know, it's gonna show! Maybe the email was about the Friday show?

Dana

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

TROUBLED-

It'll be on...

TUESDAY, MAY 28
    8:00 P.M. ET -
    Dateline NBC investigates allegations that Jehovah’s Witness members have covered up cases of child molestation in the Church. Dateline Correspondent John Larson talked to former and current Jehovah’s Witnesses who say that Church elders protected the alleged molesters and kept secrets that might have put children at risk.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Maybe someone should tell Dateline's webmaster:

From the dateline.msnbc.com website (Frontpage):

TUESDAY, MAY 28
    8:00 P.M. ET -
    Dateline NBC investigates allegations that Jehovah’s Witness members have covered up cases of child molestation in the Church. Dateline Correspondent John Larson talked to former and current Jehovah’s Witnesses who say that Church elders protected the alleged molesters and kept secrets that might have put children at risk.

• Scully
    Scully

Dateline usually airs three times a week. Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.

Love, Scully

• Angharad
    Angharad

Ooops sorry link already posted!!!

• troubled
    troubled

Well, not to seem stupid but, does Dateline air more than one time a week? Maybe I'm signed up to get emails on the Friday show. Because every time the email comes it says "NBC Dateline Friday."

Could that be it?

• troubled
    troubled

OOps, spoke too soon, before reading all the posts. Scully answered my question.

Sorry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit