"Make a list of people you want to meet in the New System!" (New September Watchtower)

by FusionTheism 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Listener
    Listener
    Jws are again being encouraged to make a personal judgement as to who will be resurrected. No wonder there is a picture of an all seeing eye at the start of the article.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

I would rather a list of people that I do NOT want to meet (unless I am allowed to watch them be tortured):

Joseph Rutherford

Theodore Jaracz

Anthony Morris III

Nathan Knorr

(BTW, I would like to meet Freddie Franz, and ask him a few questions, as well as CTR, and ask him WTF he thought of his succession.)

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Everyone who dies gets to come back right? They paid for their sins right? The problem is, this whole "resurrection" business is bullshit. Evil people like Stalin, Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer come back but my own worldly family would be put down like rabid dogs at the big "A"? Where's the fairness? Keep your paradise world full of scum like these. I'm not that fond of Pandas.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet
    Hell, I don't want to meet anyone. I just want to pet a lion.
  • Lieu
    Lieu

The Angel Gabriel sounds like he has some hella good stories.

Maybe Melchezideck; but he's probably still alive and hiding out on skid row.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Satan

Scooby Doo

An ant called Jimothy

Dracula

truthseeker1006 hours agoDid jesus read the bible daily? Give me an example??

I totally agree. Prove beyond supposition, that Jesus did this from the scriptures.
  • prologos
    prologos
    Wt wants you to dwell on your "wants" they are manipulating jw's minds from within. wt knows full well that it can not deliver, it never has. " If I want you--all I have to do is dream---"
  • stillin
    stillin
    I have my heart set on riding a dinosaur. I don't really care who it's with.
  • R. Jerome Harris
    R. Jerome Harris

People, people, people.

Nothing should "according to the Bible", "according to the Watch Tower, or according to ANY religious organization. These are things created by men.

Rather, if one is disciple of Christ, it should be according to what he says.

Yet, the WT organization (men) has made a book what Christ alone is (The Word of God) and it has made an organization as high as heaven to those within it. People hinge on every word that comes out of the mouth of the organization.

Yet, Jesus said:

It is written, ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every utterance coming forth through God's mouth.'

God never told anyone that a religious organization is his mouth or word. Christ is.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This article is just plain dumb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit