Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Giordano
    Giordano

343,111 views!

4,073 likes!

121 dislikes no doubt from you know who LOL!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I think tweeting this to Steven Fry and John Sweeney may get the hit count up quite a bit.... if someone can oblige.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Witness My Fury - "The Independent has picked it up:"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/exjehovahs-witness-schoolgirl-exposes-organisation-as-a-religion-that-destroys-lives-10273064.html

"The Jehovah's Witnesses were not immediately available for comment."

You don't say.

x

At least they're not reiterating their previous ridiculous statement that "Jehovah's Witnesses have been at the forefront of exposing child abuse"...

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

The Internet is one of the biggest enemies of the WT.

Bangalore

• LV101
    LV101

What an incredible testimony to the "Truth!" She did an incredible job straight from the heart. I, too, had a difficult time hearing but held laptop up to my head -- would love to hear again but letting the views add up without my repeat click.

The dislikes have to be from the degenerate/parasitic/unethical/illiterate, loser, governing body members and their henchmen.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I have a daughter her age. I'm sure we have attended many of the same conventions over the years. Proud of this young lady. Here is a follow up she posted.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/05/25/im-the-student-who-spoke-about-my-jehovahs-witness-past-on-youtube/

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Wannabefree, thanks for posting that second link. Fantastic young lady!!!
  • Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    Haven't been on this site in like, forever...but saw this on YouTube and wanted to say very brave and moving of this young lady. I wish her all the best.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Those public speaking skills she learned at the Kingdumb Haul have really come back to bite Botchtower Corp in the a$s.

Any negative comments that come along the way really add more validity to everything she said in the video.

She did a great job! Wouldn't it be great if it went viral enough for her to get a few bucks to start her college fund? How ironic would that be?!

Carla, that's FANTASTIC idea! If she starts crowdfunding, count me in!

• clarity
    clarity

Don't think WT will df her now ....that would make her right about them!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit