Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    We really need to get these type of videos out there. I posted another one on this site from a girl from the UK. If more of these get out there and we help to get them going viral like this one is the JWs will be in big trouble. Sure they probably won't see it, but imagine when they are out in field service when they go to talk to people they get and ear full back from people who have seen these type of videos, awesome.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

332,000 views and rising!

• TheListener
    TheListener
    We must get this video to Ellen Degeneres.
  • carla
    carla
    She did a great job! Wouldn't it be great if it went viral enough for her to get a few bucks to start her college fund? How ironic would that be?!
  • JakeM2012
    JakeM2012
    This young women did more in ten minutes to educate people about Jehovah's Witnesses than Pioneers could in 30 years of standing in front of a stupid cart. 341,000 views in a few days, just unbelievable. Social Media is a game changer for the WTBTS. This is great.
  • JakeM2012
    JakeM2012
    The great thing about this video is that WTBTS cannot shut it down because of copyright issues. It is her personal experience.
  • zeb
    zeb

re fat freek;

My audio too was very poor. I couldn't follow. and this is problem with a lot of online home made videos.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am just in awe of technology. So many of us did speeches like this in classes before the Internet existed, and only a few dozen sitting in the room heard it. Now look at how much easier it is to distribute a message! Hundreds of thousands of people now are not vulnerable to join a cult, just from that single act.

http://cultprevention.blogspot.com/p/why-prevention.html

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Audio problems? We hooked up a bluetooth speaker to our tablet,and were able to hear it very well.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

I watched this video on my phone and heard it just fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit