Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Crazyguy: This video has been mirrored in other sites so probably over 1 million views.

If this is the case, to put into perspective...that's the equivalent of 10,000 congregations (1,000,000 divided by 100) that have viewed this video in less that a year.

It would be awesome if someone could get this video to show-up on the front page of Google when searches for 'jehovah's witnesses' or 'jw.org' are made.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    The young lady is a hero.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I thought I would bump this thread for any new ones who have not seen it. I showed this to my teen last week. He/she thought it was great! Her emotion was pure! She did a great job. Very brave girl.

• Gayle
    Gayle

706,523 views (shows today on YouTube)

May more JWs high schoolers leave JWdom as successfully!!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Our teenager is a smart kid. Been showing him/her the anti education crap. He/she can't believe it! I asked a question. Where else in your life does anyone tell you that learning and more education is wrong? The answer I received was...."no where else but when we were JW's." It is just not normal to tell someone that learning and exploring and bettering yourself if wrong.

706,523 views is incredible. Thank you Gayle for posting that. Good news!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit