In prison!!

by pbrow 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• pbrow
    pbrow

At the gas station w/ my oldest yesterday and Manager says to me.... "pbrow?" I said "yes" and then she goes on to tell me who she is... turns out she is girl from my old hall that I grew up with. We caught up a little and she tells me that she never thought "her entire family would get out" but they are all out now. I told her I was happy for her introduced my kid and then we left.

As we were driving away my kid says "I cant believe you were her first crush" (yeah.. i did and still do "got it") But then says "that girl said "my entire family was out"... yeah out of prison"

There are times when I am not sure if the balanced, logical approach (my version of balanced and logical) is working to teach my kids the ways of the world and then days like today where I can see that she is picking it up.

Happy Halloween! Remember dont worship the kids dressed up like the undead or 3 year olds dressed up like cats!

pbrow

Haha cute!

It's my dream to be 20 years into the future and see all my old friends out. *sigh*

• steve2
    steve2

Contrary to the sense of foreshortened time experienced by those inside, time is actually on our side.

The unrelenting passing of time erodes unquestioning beliefs and motivates sleepy brain cells into reasoning action.

• pbrow
    pbrow

I second your Hitchensonian take...

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit