Anyone here a Cartholic?

by LogCon 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• LogCon
    LogCon

Cartholic Someone who only believes in god when car keys are missing, car won't start, police lights are in the rear view mirror, car is getting annual inspection, there's traffic when he's late.

Sally: John's an atheist right?

Ted: No, he's a Cartholic. I was at his house and he couldn't find his keys. He was like, 'Dear god, please help me find my keys. If I find them I'll go to church this Sunday.'

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

HAHA!!

• race andros
    race andros

no differant than you folk who give up all faith and hope because masons set you up. cowards need an excuse to choose another paradigm to feel free and liberated, like sexuality and your liberal views of human behavior that you personally enjoy surpass an omniscient one who knows how to remove the dis ease, so go on with your evil selves n try baphomts hollywood elitist perversion bullshit ways and stop judgin others self ri..

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Lol, race abdros, you totally made me laugh out loud, I almost spit out my wine. You might have been intending to insult someone, but it's impossible to tell with your tortured sentence structure.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Hmmm.... i went to a Catholic School and college. They allow people of other beliefs attend and they don't believe they are doomed. We probably had a few Cartholics in there. They were okay people as far as I'm concerned. (Giggling)

I'm afraid there weren't any quite like Race in any of my circles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit