WT doing music videos and tv production now

by EndofMysteries 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Yup, it's there now on the borgs website. I even got a call from an excited still in family member about it, saying how people are crying about it. (tears of joy :puke:)

I wonder if those who are on these productions will be giving autographs now like Rutherford used to do?

A summary of some things I saw on some of those vids. This tv station is evidence of God's backing because it was able to be built. (So I guess God has his backing with all of hollywood studios as well since they were built and have been successful?) In JW world, a kid bullied at school needs only pray and then if he happens to knock on his door in field service the bullying will stop. (Reality: the very next day they'd be making fun of him handing out watchtowers). And they have music videos now.

There is one thing I am VERY excited about though, I can't wait until these videos come out, "How to properly shun your elderly parents", "Quit school and pioneer instead", "Service is more important than health, financial security, family, marriage, and happiness", etc.

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Haha I would love to see those videos!

Its awful isn't it, I just cant understand why the JW's are all in a froth about this crap. My mother-in-law was like "have you heard we even have a T.V channel now!!" like it was the best thing EVER! You think it would make them think a bit and realise how much the society has become mainstream and dumbed down.

Its nothing like the religion I was bought up in and I think that's probably not even a good thing. At least they had a little bit of integrity back in the 80's/90's. The bullied kid thing is rubbish, it was always my worst nightmare to call on someone from school even thinking about it now makes my stomach churn! It puts you right in the firing line for even more ridicule.

Will be interesting to see what bilge they come out with over the next few months.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I honestly believe the next step will be opening the internet right up to th R&F and allowing individuals to set up Web sites. I honestly believe that.

• suavojr
    suavojr

So where do they have these music videos? I can't find them yet

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

on the JW site go to the tv broadcasting part, then click on featured program, it's 55minutes total, and the music video starts at 49 minutes. If you click video on demand you can fast fwd, if you do streaming I don't think it lets you fast fwd.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The music video sounds like the contemporary christian music in modern churches. Maybe they will start playing these w/ a screen at the jw.borg buildings (no longer called kingdomhalls it seems) and the hopping balloon and people will be singing with their hands in the air like you see at those churches.

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Endof it really does sound like they are going that way!

• Skbj
    Skbj

OMG I saw this too in the wall of a JW girl that i have in my facebook contacts. She put on the status: it's finally here and the link.

Wow! Is this what they spend money on now? Next level control. I wonder if thry will soon ban folks from going to the movies/watch tv seen only they have a spiritual schedule.

Fools.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit