JW .ORG TV enough already

by edmond dantes 5 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I might be wrong but I have a gut feeling that all this emphasis on visual presentation through this new fangled big boys toys for the Governing Body called JW.ORG TV will result in over exposure.

Lets face it it's a known fact that television just swallows up material very quickly every musical hall act and entertainer every film star knows the danger of easily being type cast and over exposed. When will the boredom threshold start to kick in when will people start to realise it's all repetative especially with the mind numbing subjects on offer.

It took me awhile to realise that it was the same old regurgitated story. One day the repetion just got to me while I was reading the umpteenth past publication same, same, same starting with Adam and Eve ,the Devil, the Serpent ,Jehovah's name , etc. oh and always ended with the New World after the big mass destruction of most human beings from the face of the earth.

Maybe after watching all the hype some Witnesses of long standing will think Ok fair enough point made but now where do we go from here? Some might even think isn't it about time they left to do something really useful towards helping other people for a change.

Lets hope so.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Some might even think isn't it about time they left to do something really useful towards helping other people for a change.

While there have been a few things predicted on this board that have actually come about and been implemented by the WTS. . . . . . . . . that one ain't gonna happen.

Doc

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Yes Doc I agree the WTS is a one way street with all the charitable donations going to themselves . It's the only charity I know of that exists simply to self perpetuate which seems to be its main objective regardless of how they present themselves.

• sparky1
    sparky1

There is no such thing as over exposure for the TRUE BELIEVER.

• WoonsockettoMilford
    WoonsockettoMilford

Well, my dear mom donated 250,000.00 to the criminals in New York, upon her death, so they have plenty to play with. UGH.. I thought the internet was a NO NO... WOWWWW They make me sick :P

• hubert
    hubert

Woonsocket to Milford..... You have a private message. Upper right hand corner, look for an envelope and click on it.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit