Should I accept a position on the Governing Body

by Paralipomenon 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/218248/1/How-Will-The-WTS-Society-Look-In-The-Year-2030-How-Will-They-Explain-Why-The-Generation-Is-Now-116-Years-Old

As far as technology goes, I'd be surprised if the society doesn't capitalize on "podcast" style talks that will be played at local KH's. It would take the crunch off the elder shortage and make sure the message is uniform.

11/14/2011

It is quite obvious that Jesus has invisibly selected me to dispense new light. I am expecting a phone call any day now inviting me to Wakill. What do you think, should I accept? If anyone wants to start sucking up preemptivesly, you can send me messages about your personal sex life. I hear that is very important to GB members.

• Skinnedsheep
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I am the chairman of my governing body...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think this board is the best source of ideas available to the WTS thinkers.

They read the reactions and ideas that are presented here and take them to the next Board Meeting with the GB where they look like geniuses.

Donut Hole has also predicted a couple things that the WTS has jumped on.

You guys should at least be getting free room & board for your great ideas. (of course, who wants to live in a commune of just JWs?)

Doc

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

I govern my body and lead it as a slave. Apostle Paul

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I preside over the Governing Body of my household, and yet it's my wife that pulls the strings. I'd say don't bother.

Eden

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

NVR2L8 - "I am the chairman of my governing body..."

Aaaah, is that what the kids are calling it, these days?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit