A brilliant decision: tv.jw.org

by Gorbatchov 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I have to make compliments to the JW management. The discission to realise broadcasting is brilliant.

The marketing target is the not educated, simple and low class mainstream JW.

What does this population enjoy most? Watching at least 4 hours a day television.

And using the tablet.

So the new medium is great: hanging in their chair watching tv.jw.org

Marketing masterminds @ jw hq!

G.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Yes, and the average, slow-minded JW will think this is the greatest technological achievement since the push-button phone. It is such clear evidence of God's Blessing on the Organization!

Doc

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Personal Bible Study made EASY! LOL

I used to know JWs that could only watch 4 to 12hrs PER MONTH of TV.

Now the JWs have their own Broadcasts....website... so amazing! Glad I got out finally!

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

if I were a kid with a tablet I would totally have a gaming window open. When mom told me to put my tablet away i'd switch over to JW.tv and tell her I'm on JW.org

mom would be so proud and carry on ignoring me and feeling as though she's actually a good parent, possibly even counting the time as our family study... dad of course also since both parents get to count it.

I would play my games, mom would get her scrap booking done, the WTS would have fatter service numbers, everyone is happy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit