But, Everyone these days has an on-line TV Channel . . . .

by skeeter1 3 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1
    Announcing The Herman Cain Channel!

I always appreciate your role as a loyal fan of The Herman Cain Show and HermanCain.com, and that’s why I want you to be the first to know of a special new offering we’re launching today! It’s a brand new venture tailored to people like you – who really value the type of premium content and insider information that sets you apart from the crowd.

Today, we're excited to announce the Herman Cain Channel! It’s an exclusive, subscriber-only offering we’ve created in partnership with TAPP TV, which is also producing Sarah Palin’s exclusive channel.

The Herman Cain Channel will give you access to premium features we don’t offer anywhere else, including:

1. Herman’s Hangouts: Opportunities for you to join me in special live video hangouts! To join me, all you need to do is subscribe to the channel!
    2. Exclusive newsmaker interviews: I’ll conduct personally on a weekly basis. In our inaugural week we’ve got U.S. Rep. Tom Price, the author of an outstanding conservative alternative to ObamaCare. Plus, we’re lining up a whole slate of guests that you’ll find insightful and inspiring. And some of them will get the attention of folks all across the country.
    3. Stuff We Can’t Say on the Radio: Some of what goes on during commercial breaks is simply inappropriate for broadcast. It violates every conventional standard of propriety and would get the PC police very upset! So we wouldn’t dare broadcast it to our subscribers, would we?
    4. S*** Democrats Say: The best writers for the Herman Cain Channel are Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer . . . and we don’t even have to pay them!
    5. Success Is A Journey: One of my favorite segments. I’ve been so blessed by the opportunities I’ve had in my life, and I love to share the knowledge I’ve gained to help you make good decisions, form good habits and enjoy success in your own life!

Soon we’ll also have exclusive material from my frequent college campus appearances, and information about my presidential campaign that you’ve never heard before – because you can’t get it from anyone but me!

Plus, I’ll report exclusively to you daily, before and after my radio show, and as major news happens, we’ll go live with information and analysis from me and the same team you’ve come to know at HermanCain.com. We’ll let you know via Facebook and Twitter when we go live with these reports.

I want you to have the chance to be part of this, which is why I’m encouraging you to join now! The price? It’s only $9.99 a month! (You see what we did there, right? 9-9-9?) And if you sign up for the entire year, we’ll discount it to $99.95 for the full 12 months.

Plus, we’ve got a special offer right now. The first 999 annual subscribers will also receive:

• Two additional months for free, so you actually get 14 months for just $99.95!
    • A free, autographed copy of my book “9-9-9: An Army of Davids.”
    • A free torch lapel pin to identify you as part of that Army of Davids!

We are so excited to launch the Herman Cain Channel! Remember, it’s not on cable and it’s not on DirecTV. This is an exclusive online offering for our subscribers, and I hope you’ll be part of it right from the beginning.

Join us here on the Herman Cain Channel for the journey!

Sincerely,
    Herman Cain

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

And, even ice skaters have their own TV channel, by subscriptions. All the ice and speed skating your heart can desire, for about $80 a year!

http://web.icenetwork.com/home

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/sarah-palin-launches-online-video-channel-1201269982/

Sarah Palin is $9.95 a month!

Paula Deen also has an on-line tv show.

Katie Couric and Larry King too!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Yeah, pretty much. As usual, Jah's chariot is way, way late to the party.

But of course JWs will be spouting off in a few weeks how Jah's org invented online streaming TV. Sigh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit