JW TV The new cash cow ?

by Poztate 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

A one hour documentary about persecution in Russia. Halfway through a pledge break to beg for money to help in the fight with legal costs.

You can use paypal and "contributions" over $20..will be sent a tax receipt.

A one hour documentary about our poor brothers in Africa with shots of teary eyed infants clutching a WT to their chests and not even a KH to call their own.... Did I mention pledge break....LOL

A documentry about the new headquarters at Warwick and how Jehovah is blessing the expansion efforts. It sure is expensive to build things in the USA but we know that the brothers will support our efforts (just push the paypal button on the right of the screen)

I am sure they will never run out of ways to beg for more money using JW TV as their new tool.

• tiki
    tiki

huh? is this for real or someone's imagination???

• whathappened
    whathappened

Whatever it is, it starts Monday morning, Oct 6th on tv.jw.org according to sources.

• whathappened
    whathappened

FYI, JWN is a much better place to come than any Watchtower sites!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Anything is possible with this GB.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, someone will have to watch their shows and see. I really hope they mimick the shows that have starving kids with someone asking for $1 a day. I can't wait fod a side by side comparison.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit