- your location

- your files, pictures and movies

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I won't give them access to jack squat.

DD

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

I also noticed the same request for permissions on the APP. In my opinion this is a trap to identify faders or JW who browse apostate material.

I have checked most of the apps on my tablet and phone (android) and non except for browsers request the web history access.

Somebody has to flag this to everyone to be careful.

Maybe some technical guys can comment on this app permission. Can we raise our concerns with Google Play about the behaviour of this app and why does it need these permissions.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Okay, I posted a thread to warn folks. Please let me know if it needs to be edited.

• scarpelli
    scarpelli

I'm not downloading this app. It's not in Swedish!

If you want anonymous surfing use a VPN. It's the safest way to surf, and keep many people off your back when using wifi anywhere.

• hildebrando
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I won't download any WBT$ apps et al. The same way I won't pick a dog turd up off the street.

• mana11
    mana11

Every one,,, go to the bottom of the google play, "tap FLAG as inappropiate" Click OTHER, then fill out the reason,,, something like...... that they are seeking unreasonable permission in order to spy on followers and potentially shun them......

google may suspend it!!!!. after all google suspends apps for a lot less!

• mana11
    mana11

Also if you install it then immediatly delete it, you are allowed to rate it,,,!!!...

If you rate it with 1 star then submit,,,,,,without leaving a comment they CANNOT see who you are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit