Hey you guys!!!Hello again!!

by aquagirl 4 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Hey all of you beautiful apostates! Its been forever since Ive been on this site,just wanted to stop in and say hello!Had some JW's stop in ths morning at 1030!!On a Saturday morning!!!!!They looked so miserable and scared,its cold and rainy here in Maine..Anyway,they wanted to speak to my mom,who now has an apartment in the back of my house,attatched.She and I were gabbing,and having coffee in her bed,With her cat.I told them that she was still in bed,and was there a message?They handed me a Watchtower and I asked their names..The older one said" I dont blame her,Id be in bed too if I wasnt doing this"!...I said,"My mom and I always have coffee together in her bed on Sat and Sun mornings,and chat and play with tthe cat."..She said,"Oh,isnt that nice"? I sorta snickered,'Well,Im disfellowshipped so Ill be seein' ya"....The young girl looked so scared! Im sure that she had been filled w/stories about me,the wicked harlot of an apostate by my idiot sister and her husband.I wonder how they will spin this tale.Direct Face to Face contact with...An Apostate!!!!!!!hahhahhah

• sparky1
    sparky1

Hi aquagirl................I live in Maine too and it sure is cold and damp today.

• cofty
    cofty

haha nice one!

Good to hear from you.

• clarity
    clarity

Yeah hang around why doncha ...give us an

update!

I envy your Saturday mornings btw.

clarity

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Hi Aquagirl ! ( Aqua ? surely you drink something stronger sometimes ?)

good of you to drop by, Mrs Phizzy and I cherish our Saturday and Sunday mornings, on both days we schlepp around 'til we feel like going out or something, no pressure, lots of chats and coffees etc.

I had a JW Elder call one Saturday recently, he said they were dropping off leaflets about JW.Org, the "new" website and thought I might not know of the site, LOL, I knew about its new facelift long before him,being on here !

I said to him that I found it strange that they were giving people a leaflet to ask them to go to a website to ask for a JW to call, when a JW was already on their doorstep !!!

He did the Deer in the Headlights look for a second or two, and then said "well we are just advertising, like the old 1920's "Advertise Advertise Advertise" campaign"

He just didn't get how like a business that made them sound. They really are a business posing as a religion aren't they ?

Keep in touch !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit