FRONT PAGE NEWS!

by Silverleaf 6 Replies latest social current

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

I'd just like to say congratulations to all those who've worked so hard and suffered so much at the hands of the WTBS to bring the pedophile scandal to the forefront. I was thrilled to see the FRONT PAGE headline in my newpaper this morning [The Record]

"A battle rises within Jehovah's Witnesses"
    4 ousted after complaining about abuse cases

The article quotes Carl and Barbara Pandelo and Bill Bowen and mentions the Dateline show [tomorrow at 10:00 PM here on the East Coast and you can bet I will be watching]

I've cut the article out and will be more than happy to show it to anyone who comes to my door wanting to discuss God's will!

Here's an exceptional quote: "...the church believes in forgiving sinners if they show repentance and members are expected to welcome them back into the fold." Yeahsheryoubetcha!

Kudos all, I'm glad the Truth about the Truth will finally reach the public.

Bright blessings,

Silverleaf

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Where is this Newspaper and does it have an internet url?????

hawk

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I just posted it.

• XLovesMeNotX
    XLovesMeNotX

Check your local listing for the show time or you MIGHT MISS IT! Stone Phillips and their promos (which are very cool) all say 8 EST.
    CHECK CHECK CHECK PEOPLE!

When a JW asks me if I have nothing better to do than spend my days bashing religion, I reply "Actually, no, I don't. I'm a PIONEER, just like you." :)

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks for the note. I too would like to know what paper, and what day it was issued. And does the paper have a web address where the article might be read? Thanks again.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi Amasing,

Barb already posted this but for your information ....

Direct Link is:

. http://www.bergen.com/page.php?level_3_id=3&page=3590283

hawk

• jukief
    jukief

Our local NBC station (Denver, Colorado) is going to air the entire basketball game, then the news *and* Jay Leno, before it airs Dateline. The air time for us is 11:35 p.m.! So do be sure to check the local listings. My parents live in the Colorado Springs market, and their local station is airing the program at 10:35, right after the news.

Julie F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit