The other Xena-Notes to ExJW's

by xenawarrior 1 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Although I've never been a JW; I had an experience with someone dear to me who is. That sent me in search of knowledge about it, which brought me here.

I understand the cyber community. I am a moderator on a trauma support board. That said, I need to say a big THANK YOU!! What I found here has touched me. I found a group of very insightful, loving people who were thrown together through a common demoninater (or was that "dominator")

My hat is off to you all!!!! I've visited the writings you have all gathered from research or from your soul. The dedication in you all shines through!!! I've spent time in your chat room and found great debate and very interesting conversation. There I also found some fun debauchery and silliness mixed in with some really whacky and fun people!!!

Most of the people I've read and who I have talked to, spent many many years in this JW way of life.

The optimism and sincere love and compassion that eminates from all of you (even when you are really pissed at one another) is a huge thing to have. It will serve you all well.

Thank you for what you all have taught me and shared with me.

Much respect and admiration!!!
    xenawarrior

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kewl post xenawarrior....I'm disappointed I never got a chance to be in chat with you. Kewl name btw...you wouldn't happen to be a kiwi by any chance?? Or just an admirer of one??

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit