SPREAD THE LINK

by wheelwithinwheel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

The lambs’ story is international and it is time for the abused to speak out in all countries.

The media all over the world must know about the findings of Dateline for this to happen.

Suggestion:

Click on a search engine, find major newspapers and TV in a given country and send an e-mail with a title in the subject line like:

Jehovah’s Witness Church facing serious accusations!

then give them the link and I think they’ll do the rest

http://www.msnbc.com/onair/default.asp?program=Dateline%20NBC

If you speak a second language, translate the title and send the link to newspapers and TV in the appropriate countries. I’m sure France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others who already know plenty about the JW’s would be interested in commenting NBC’s story.

The Watchtower showed us how to give an effective witness so let’s spread the news all over the earth Mt 24:14.

Send the link to local, national and international media.

For those who wish to temporary pioneer for a day, there is a lot of unassigned territory like the J-dub homepages.

It is not necessary to count your time or turn in a report but please don’t let this dissuade you from giving an effective witness.

ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hey,.......turn all your time into me........i'll keep track of it all, and then decide if you get to live forever or not.....

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

ROFL @ crawdad2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Hey Wheel,

Looks like someone already 'beat' me to it with the New York Times:

I found this abstract of an article they had in their May 9 edition:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    May 9, 2002, Thursday
    NATIONAL DESK

National Briefing | Religion: Jehovah's Witnesses Sex Accusations

By Laurie Goodstein (NYT) (NYT) 124 words
    Four Jehovah's Witnesses who have publicly criticized their church's handling of sexual abuse accusations have been summoned to church hearings that could result in their excommunication. The four assert that church elders did not immediately report to the authorities accusations of abuse by family or church members.
    Laurie Goodstein (NYT)

• Francois
    Francois

Might want to think about giving the link to the people who give the news to the news outlets: AP, UPI, Reuters, and all the others. Links on the Drudge site.

Francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit