I call dibs on "JW.cult"

by WingCommander 3 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

It never fails.....seems like someone on here or another forum comes up with some new catchy, sarcastic word to describe something in JWdubland that is messed up or funny. Examples include: Kingdumb Hall, Asleep!, WatchTards, Kingdum Misery, Field Serve-us, Booze Rutherford, JDubs, etc. The most famous of these of course would be, "TTATT", or, "The Truth about the Truth."

By god, I'm calling dibs on "JW.cult". We all knows it's a cult anyway, and I refuse to call the WatchTower by it's own official re-branded name.

Instead, I dub thee: JW.cult

I hope it catches on, as the JW's aren't a really a religion at all. They are a pseudo-religious publishing and real estate CULT, posing as a non-profit charitable Christian religion who pray upon the uneducated, mentally unstable, and elderly for all the cash and time they can suck out of them.

1914 (100 years ago): IBSA (Bible Students)

2014: JW.org (really JW.cult) Wasn't this System of Things supposed to be over with long ago?

- Wing Commander

• Raton
    Raton

I think I still like jw.borg, but i will use anything other than the official name as well. Also, very nice, short summary of what they really are.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

J.NUTS??

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Apparently, registering domain names with four-character extensions is expensive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit