Could the Ebola virus be the new weapon of Jihadist extremists ? , against the Western Alliance ?

by smiddy 7 Replies latest social current

• smiddy
    smiddy

We all know too well the barbaric atrocities the Jihadist muslim extremists go , to reign their brand of terror in the west to instill fear amongst the population , with limited affect so far.

One of their means has been the use of willing suicide bombers in different parts of the world to cause fear.Generally with limited casualties.

What if they decide to try and use the Ebola virus with willing people ready to infect themselves and spread it internationally

The Ebola virus can cause dozens , hundreds , thousands , untold numbers of deaths in many parts of the world.

My concern now , and I think every nation should be concerned about this is , what if they try to deliberately send people into Ebola infected areas , in Africa and then have them fly out to whatever their home destination might be , spreading the disease far and wide in Europe , America , the United Kingdom , Australia etc.etc.

I think these Muslim extremists will use any means to bring down western society , any means at their disposal ,regardless of the cost.

What do you think .

smiddy

• designs
    designs

Biological weapons are scary. Syria has recently used poisons in its Civil War. Phosphorus has been used recently by the US along with uranium enriched bombs and bullets to poison victims. Napalm was used in WWII and the Vietnam War.

Its a nasty world in many places.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Don't give those nut jobs ideas.

• prologos
    prologos

is not spend Uranium used only as a better lead core, a sustitute to give more mass, clout to ammo?

• designs
    designs

Huffington Post has an article on Depleted uranium used in bullets and the effects it has on humans. The VA has also published their findings on the effects to soldiers.

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's a lousy pandemic carrier, smiddy. First of all, it is not that easy to catch. There must be blood/fluid contact. Second of all, the carriers will all be dead in a few days.

Terrorist groups have tried spreading disease before. It's not terribly effective.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

Anthrax would be more effective, but again it does not spread like a pandemic. Each victim is mailed the threat individually.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

CNN reports : Ebola outbreak in Congo breaks record for confirmed cases in a single day, 27 cases. I mean in the developed world we are pretty safe but in that forsaken country things are getting out of control. Lots of fighting in that place. However I don't think could be weaponized, it's too dangerous. People that try to do that could almost certainly died in the process.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Islam is the perfect vector in the spread of Ebola because of the practice of the family washing the corpse in preparation for burial, The fatalistic attitude ( "in sha" allah - if god wills it) ads to the problem - if i'm going to get sick also then this is gods will and there is nothing that I can do about this.

Retarded religion, you would be very hard pressed to find another collection of ideas that has been as damaging to mankind.

R.B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit