Vermont Sisters Sue Jehovah's Witnesses For Child Sex Abuse

by Watchtower-Free 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
  • sir82
    sir82

I'll bet you a donut that (A) there have been numerous urgent calls from the Bellows Falls elders to the WT Legal Dept., and (B) upon oral direction of the Legal Dept., lots and lots of documentation is about to be shredded and burned.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Interesting. Thanks for posting. Does anyone know if Miranda Lewis or her mother Marina Mauvoleon-Folsom are disfellowshipped or DA'd? I can't imagine an active member of the congregation filing suit against the congregation and remaining in "good standing."

Does anyone on this board have local connections with anyone in Bellows Falls, VT? I'd been there a long time ago once or twice, but that was ages ago.

• zoiks
    zoiks

"Does anyone on this board have local connections with anyone in Bellows Falls, VT? I'd been there a long time ago once or twice, but that was ages ago."

respectful_observer, I believe that the JWN member Seeker4 was/is from that part of VT. I knew some folks from that congregation as well, but that was over 20 years ago.

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Nice of Vermont's Pubic Radio to cover this important story!

• Gratefullyunstuck
    Gratefullyunstuck

F##k F##k F##k, So I'm laying here in bed with my (still believing but non practicing hypocritical husband) who is going to sleep and I click on the link only for it to come blasting out of my phone! The I couldn't find the volume or how to turn it off! Panic is not the word! Hahaha

• L3G
    L3G

Thanks for this post. It's informative.

• Violia
    Violia

I passed this on to face book.

• steve2
    steve2

No way would sisters "in good standing" do this. Like all good sheep. they should simply submit to the direction of Jehovah's loving shepherd. Not

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit