Predestination

by whathehadas 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Hey has anybody seen this movie yet? It's one of the craziest films I've seen in awhile. It's a combination of Minority Report, Looper, and Back to the Future. A mind bending psycho thriller. Seems like it has a social agenda in it

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    I look forward to seeing it!
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    I found it excellent. And i am very critical of most films...
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

It was one of my few Blu-ray blind-buys, based almost solely on the positive stuff I'd read about it online.

Terrific movie.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yeah, it's really good with a thought provoking premise. The acting is just brilliant.
  • whathehadas
    whathehadas
    It was a little puzzling with the whole past, present, future thing. I don't want to spoil the movie for others but I don't get how you can create yourself from your future self?
  • yodastar
    yodastar
    Brilliant movie. It's been out a while now but one of those movies that stay in your mind a while - you reconsider things that happened in it. Worth seeing for sure.
  • freeliving
    freeliving
    Love it.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Looks great I might watch it this evening. It's based on a short story by Robert A Heinlein. I loved his books. I'm in the mood for some good sci fi.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    I hope I don't die and wake up joining the WTS again and again and again.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit