Ciro Alicino's congregation being disolved

by felix a 5 Replies latest jw friends

• felix a
    felix a

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine from Brooklyn and he shared this little tid bit with me. Ciro Alicino's (spelling) congregation is being disolved in the next few weeks. It seems that soon, yes really, really soon there will be no Prospect congregation in Brooklyn.

For those of you unfamiliar with the UN-DPI NGO flap, Ciro is one of two people who helped apply for the Watchtowers membership.

The Prospect congregation shares the same space as Brooklyn Center congregation just off of 5th Ave & 8th Street. Brooklyn Center holds the cherished state of being Brooklyn's first congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just thought I'd share this.

felix a

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• somebody
    somebody

Hi,felix a

I don't understand. Is the Prospect congregation being disolved,or just moving into the Brooklyn Center Congregation? If it is being disolved, did your friend say why?

thanks.

peace,
    somebody

"Air baths are good for preventing colds.. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while."~ Golden Age Feb 10 1926 31

Group air bath,anyone?

• felix a
    felix a

Prospect is being disolved. As to why, I haven't recieved all the details yet. Though I am anticipating them.

the two congregations share the same hall. There were 4 congregations meeting in the building and soo it will be three... So one down and three to go ;-).

felix a

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

i can't wait for my free "air bath", somebody!
    does it include a prayer, or is it just exercise?
    are you going to show everyone how to do it?

• Flip
    Flip
    For those of you unfamiliar with the UN-DPI NGO flap, Ciro is one of two people who helped apply for the Watchtowers membership.

I speculate that the first words out of a savvy WTBTS Corporate supporter (current Jehovah’s Witness) mouth when approached about the ‘UN-DPI Ngo flap’ from now on will be, “…how’s it possible a so-called Ciro Aliciano’s (spelling) congregation had anything to do with the UN, when such a congregation doesn’t exist?

Flip

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

somebody:

"Air baths are good for preventing colds.. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while."~
    Golden Age Feb 10 1926 31

Schome,
    so I guess when the WT Bible Students were following the GA's advice,
    they called this exercise "Air-Robotics" ?

Group air bath, anyone?

Will you be Leading us in this group exercise,
    by turning your WebCam on???

LOve, Tallyman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit