A question for the JW's

by dissedsis 8 Replies latest jw friends

• dissedsis
    dissedsis

Why do you think that we are at war with you??? That is one of the things that make me the sickest of your ho dump inbred relegion because you always think that you guys get the butt end of the deal and that the JW's are always being persecuted for doing the right thing. Just a little history back during Hitlers reign, the Witnesses were not persecuted, in fact they were in good standing with him!!!! During WWII there were only 1,000 witnesses that died compared to the thousands of other religions, and it isn't reported on how they died during those years, so it could have just been by natural causes. The Jo Ho's are constantly running down the "false" religions every time you turn around. If they weren't, then why is it "forbiden" to have wordly associates??? And..... if you aren't a witness you are worldly?? I learned everything that led to my disfellowshiping from the Witness'. I hear you guys cry and cry all the time about being put down and persecuted, but if you would leave others alone, then everyone else would leave you the fuck alone also. Nobody likes being told that they are superior to others do they???? I SPIT IN YOUR FACE!!!

Never leave the ones you love...but..Never love the ones that left. ;)
    dissedsis

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Just be thankful that you are now free, so you cannot be classified with them on judgement day, when they did the "right thing" by covering up all those pedophiles in their midst..

Remember: The love a JW knows is conditional.. The love the rest of us knows is unconditional and true... I feel sorry for all the JW's who don't know and may never know true love.. You have my pity!!!!!

Oh, and of course, they cannot feel 'better' than worldly people.. That would be haughty of them... Something that just isn't biblical

• dissedsis
    dissedsis

I agree with you so much justlittleoldme. I am so thankful that I am not with that "sect" anymore. and you know you hit something on the head... they DO have conditional love!!!

dissedsis

• Realist
    Realist

what do you mean with conditional love?

• dissedsis
    dissedsis

I mean that the witnesses only love when it is convenant for them. My mother is a witness and as long as I was going to the meetings with her she would come in my room at night and tell me how much she loved me and how proud she was of me. Everything she did, she did for me. When I started having my own mind and going against the witnesses my mother started severly abusing me. She has even told me at times that she doesn't like me, but she has to love me. And now, when I try to talk to my mom the chit chat is low and she hasn't told me in years that she loves me. Huh, funny cause she tells Jo Ho girls my age that she loves them on a daily basis. One time mom even told me that she did love the witnesses more than she loved her own family. Very conditional. As long as momma is happy momma loves me, but make momma mad, and I am the devil. Also tell me how disfellowshiping isn't conditional love??? You are a witness one day chatting it up with all the others and taking trips with them and then the next when it comes out that you are disfellowshiped, not another word is spoken to you. Hell, it is even hard to get them to look at you after that!!!

dissedsis

• Realist
    Realist

it is scary how some people let themselves be manipulated by this or other organizations.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

sick-um......dissedsis...........grrrr, grrrrr...
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hehe

• dmouse
    dmouse

Didn't you know? Disfellowshipping is evidence of their deep love for you. It's to bring you back to your senses. Not talking to you ever again shows how much they care. Shunning you is the loving thing to do.[8>]

• SYN
    SYN

The Elders are there to love and sheperd the Sheep! DOH! They will always correct you in a "spirit of mildness", while "keeping the Congregation clean". They are obviously Divinely ordained servants, in keeping with the advice of the Bible, a book which states that it is a good book!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit