If the book "Crisis of Conscience" were widely available in Spanish, the Watchtower Corporation would suffer huge losses....

by Calebs Airplane 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I have been looking high and low for a hard Copy of "Crisis de Conciencia" for the past 4 years now... I've yet to find it anywhere NEW or OLD. If I could, i would purchase at least 16 of these books and mail them to 16 Spanish-speaking JWs I know in the States and South America. It would definitely cause at least 7 of those JWs to wake up... I just know it.

Now I know it's available in pdf, but most Latin American countries are not into e-readers when reading voluminous writings such as this book. They still prefer actual books forthis kind of reading, so it will take quite a few years for Kindle or other e-readers to gain popularity south of the border. However, if this book were readily available in hard copy (in Spanish), I'm certain it would stand a much better chance of getting read than the pdf version.

Hopefully, someone will pick up where Cynthia and her friends left off. With a little marketing, this book would most definitely go a long way in waking up many more JWs and will put yet another huge dent in the Watchtower's bottom line. In fact, over a period of just a few years, this could actually bring the WT to its knees...

Just thought I'd put that out there for your comments and consideration....

CA

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Caleb's ... PM me...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Maybe someone should contact the widow of Ray and suggest the book in Spanish.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

if she passes away, leaving no heirs who can reprint ? does it become public domain? can someone buy the rights to it and prevent it from being republished?

like the borg?

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Ray Franz's wife passed away some time ago, Crazyguy...

=(

May she rest in peace.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/270338/1/Cynthia-Franz-died-December-29-2013

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It should be available in more than two languages!! It is so good.

Spanish speakers tend to be less well off so can't buy readers when choosing between that and food for the kids.

The new Kindle is $200.

• L3G
    L3G

Available in Spanish (simple google search, first hit, but out-of-print):

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crisis-of-conscience-raymond-franz/1003228019?ean=9788476456767

I did a search 8 months ago for Ray's books. It took a while but I was able to find a free copy of CofC, 4th English ed. for DLing. It took maybe an hour to find. I'm sure you can still find copies that way, if you stick to it. Evidently plenty of people have uploaded it/them.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

L3G... The book is NOT AVAILABLEin Spanish hard copy... try again...

You obviously did not read my post carefully, nor did you read the Barnes & Noble page carefully...

Move along...

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

http://www.raymondfranz.fr/

Yo lo encontre en menos de 5 minutos, usando una busqueda en www.duckduckgo.com con claves: crisis de consciencia PDF

Sorry, no hardcover yet. But if I find one, I'll buy it for your birthday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit