Any Bone fans?

by Still Totally ADD 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

My wife and I watch the new season of Bones last night and they killed off Sweets!!! We couldn't believe it. It just a TV show but this is one we have always enjoyed. Still Totally ADD

• applehippie
    applehippie

Geeze! Thanks for the spoiler- I can't unsee that. I was saving that for after a couple exams I have to finish. Why!?

• Viviane
    Viviane

I love a good bone.

Wrong question?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

@Viviane: I love a good bone.

I love a good boner

That's all folks!

DarK SpliveR

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Now, Now everybody even though I would be the first one to laugh I truly meant Bones the TV show. ADD sure has it's funny moments. I forgot the s at the end on Bones. I am so sorry applehippie for letting the cat out of the bag. It turly was a shocker. I just feel like talking about something else besides all this cult stuff. Still Totally ADD

• applehippie
    applehippie

That's OK. I was too and I haven't seen it yet. I wasn't really mad at you. Usually it's one of my kids that spills the beans on me and then occasionally I spoil it for them. It happens.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What the hell man?!?! Thanks for the spoiler alert..... LOL!! I am not pissed, but someone will be. I am a fair weather fan of the show. I really do LOVE Bones!! A female INTJ, are you friggin kidding me? So HOT!!!

DD

• blondie
    blondie

BONES....not an accidental error a s well as this being a SPOILER. Crude!

My news items revealed it with the same crudeness.

If you are going to do a spoiler, make it the day Armaggedon starts

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

blondie,

I, too, am a stickler for spelling and grammar. But my husband Still Totally ADD

has a difficult time because he suffers with ADD, dylexia, and PTSD, due a large

part to his upbringing in the cult, being raised by a fanatically zealous father and

a paranoid schizophrenic mother whose first language was Lithuanian. Not to

mention his eardrum was pierced by a parasite when he was in elementary school.

If I am nearby when he is posting I help him with spelling, but mostly I just let him

write from his heart.

I have a great deal of respect for you on this forum. Perhaps you can explain what

precipitated this little tirade of yours so I can understand you better.

With love,

Reopened Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit