ISIS are they making Jehovah's heart happy

by confusedandalone 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I am hearing alot of so-called Muslims and Christians so upset over the atrocities ISIS is committing. It is all over the place how AWFUL they are. Mainstream Muslims are declaring that such actions are horrible!! Christian nations are blaming ISLAM and its beliefs for all that they are doing. The fact is ISIS is doing EXACTLY what their god did. The god of Moses JEHOVAH which ISLAM / CHRISTIANITY / JUDAISM all claim told his people in the past to perform all of the same acts that ISIS currently carries out.

You wanna talk about violent killings? Just like in the OLD TESTAMENT

You wanna talk about taking young girls and women and forcing them to be your wife/slave? OLD TESTAMENT

You wanna talk about establishing a nation that abides by gods rules at all costs? OLD TESTAMENT

You wanna talk about just taking away another nations land and establishing your own country on their land? SEE ABOVE

If anyone is wondering why they are able to do such deplorable things, look no further than the god they worship. They are mirror images of the god they serve.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point confusedandalone ,

Todays ISIS is acting identical to the ancient Hebrews (God 's chosen ones)

• BU2B
    BU2B

I third that. They are no different than the ancient Israelites. In fact I would argue they are not nearly as bad, since they do not slaughter ENTIRE CITIES wholesale.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/284530/1/Why-do-JWs-think-ISIS-is-sadisitc-but-the-Israelites-under-Jahs-command-loving

• Heaven
    Heaven

You are spot on confused. Yahweh is a man of war. I really don't understand why people want to worship him.

Exodus 15:3: The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is his name! - New Living Translation

Isaiah 45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - KJV

• Gregor
    Gregor

This is a good likeness of the guys who wrote the OT

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Religion's gotta' go, all of them!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

You're right, as long as the religious texts continue to convince people of a future genocide, and that it's okay to murder the non "true believers" this cycle will continue. I think education, and discussion forums like this where the finer points about religion can be discussed in an open and honest way is the best long term solution to get future generations to lighten up on religion. In the meantime, the west needs to celebrate free speech, and not codemn lampooing of the pedophile prophet Muhammed, and desist from referring to Islam as a religion of peace.

• sir82
    sir82

Not to mention, by killing so many prior to Armageddon, they are ensuring a resurrection for those executed. If the victims had survived to Armageddon, they'd have to be brutally slaughtered (by Jesus rather than ISIS), but no hope for a resurrection then.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

An Evil Apocalyptic God

JEHOVAH, is a crazed ego maniac, who thinks he is God of the Universe,

Here are a few reasons I believe this:

1. He created man for his own gain (to do work for him in the Garden of Eden, like you may play with all these gadgets and levers but don’t touch the self destruct mechanism!)

2. He demands sacrifices, (because there is a strain in the DNA he doesnt like, which is why he demands sacrifices of all kinds, he needs death, so he has less to worry about the DNA strain that gets in his way of his own ego driven goals for Earth). You see of course it would please Jehovah, because Jehovah is trying to be “GOD” of the Earth by controlling it through the manipulation of languages and races for his own sick purposes, and yet Jehovah sounds to me like some dude who is manipulating the system! Jehovah is SATAN,

The Wrathful God

“Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.” (Psalms 18:7-11)

Consider that these verses describe an angry (wroth) being, spouting smoke and fire, whose secret place consisted of darkness. This devilish entity sounds like a description of Satan, but believe it or not, actually comes from the Bible as describing God.

God rejoices your death

“And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.” (Deuteronomy 28:63)

Shana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit