iTunes is driving me soo crazy, I might have to go back to meetings for comfort.

by hamsterbait 3 Replies latest social current

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

HOW do I get iTunes to arrange the albums in alphabetical order by SURNAME of composer or name of album?

All the icons for the albums I have come up, but seem to arrange themselves in the order I listened to them or purchased. At least I cant see a pattern... it drives me mad too that sonatas and symphonies are called "songs." Was iTunes software written by geeks with long greasy hair listening to heavy metal????

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Click on the top left on view, open the menu and open show view options there you can adjust what you want to show up in order.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Thanks Finkel -

The thought of dredging out a polyester suit (Mapplethorpe is not in this agenda!!) and then making demented multicolored highlights in the comics was almost too much.

• Simon
    Simon

We've had great success using Google Play for Music - $7.99 monthly subscription, multiple devices and you can store your own music / stream through the browser.

iTunes is incredibly annoying and still sucks after all these years. Still have to buy add-ons to dedupe and cleanup a music library ...sheesh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit